The real estate industry is growing and evolving at a rapid pace – and the technology surrounding the industry is the propellent of this movement. From marketing to property management, technology plays an integral role in real estate. As we transition into a new era of technology, is important now more than ever to not only stay up to date with technology trends, but to stay ahead of the curve. The industry leaders attending RETCON can help you navigate through this transition and transform your business.
What is RETCON?
RETCON is short for Real Estate Technology Conference. Through a fully digital platform, executives and division heads leading the commercial real estate industry provide insight into how technology is implemented at their companies. These industry leaders will address their personal perspectives and specific real estate problems and solutions including topics such as:
- Property Management Technology
- Virtual Leasing
- Access Control
- Building Management Systems
- Deal making & Financing Technology
- Predicting Occupancy Changes and more
Who is Attending RETCON?
There are three categories of individuals who will be attending RETCON: speakers, attendees, and sponsors and exhibitors. The speakers include C-level industry leaders and executive management. As for the attendees, individuals such as C-level executives, Product and Project managers, and heads of IT from the following companies (and more) will be attending:
- Real Estate Investment Trust Companies: MAA, AvalonBay, Essex Property Trust, and JBG Smith.
- Real Estate Development and/or Management Services: Edward Rose & Sons, Toll Brothers, Courtland, Greystar, Bridge Investment Group, Harbor Group, Wood Partners, Lennar, Lendlease, Steadfast Companies, Continental Properties, Grubb Properties, CBRE, Crescent Communities, The Michaels Organization, Gemdale USA, Stiles, Doran Companies, and Venterra Communities.
Who is Sponsoring RETCON?
RETCON currently has 6 sponsors/exhibitors: Motili, Rently, ADT Multifamily, SmartRent, TruAmerica, and Respage.
Motili is a technology platform that helps single-family, multi-family, and commercial property owners and operators manage their HVAC and hot water systems through proactive and reactive maintenance. Motili utilizes advanced analytics to ensure your equipment is running at top efficiency to save time and money.
Matthew Sallee, Motili’s VP of Sales for Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate business units, will be speaking at RETCON. Matthew has spent over 20 years in B2B technology and has been immersed with smart thermostats, energy efficiency, and big data platforms. Matthew also has experience working with REIT’s nationwide to install hundreds of millions of square feet of LED lighting, HVAC systems, sensor networks, and internet-connected controls. Now, Matthew is taking his experience and knowledge and is applying his expertise to work with multi-tenant and commercial property owners and operators to save millions in annual savings for their portfolios. Matthew has also been featured in publications such as Think Realty and HPAC Engineering and spoken at OpTech.
Matthew will share his insight from his decades of experience and address HVAC technology and how it fits within our contemporary world with COVID19. He will address preventative maintenance, capital planning, and remote monitoring to improve resident satisfaction and NOI. Those who attend the RETCON event will gain value from Matthew by learning about HVAC asset technology, how to optimize capital planning, leverage preventative maintenance tasks to mitigate the spread of COVID19, and gain perspective on emerging trends in HVAC remote monitoring technology.
Other sponsors of RETCON include:
- Rently: A real estate technology company focusing on self-touring for residential rental vacancies to help reduce showing time for Property Managers, Investment Managers, and Real Estate Agents.
- ADT Multifamily: Smart home technology for multifamily property managers and owners.
- SmartRent: Smart home automation for property managers and renters.
- TruAmerica Multifamily: Multifamily investment, asset management and construction management.
- Respage: Multifamily marketing solutions focusing on social media engagement, PPC advertising, AI powered Chatbots, and Facebook Ads.
MF / CRE Companies Attending RETCON – Highlights
Representatives from some of the nation’s largest and most trusted real estate companies will be attending RETCON. If you attend this event, you can schedule one-on-one meetings with other attendees through their networking app. Here are 7 companies that will have representatives attending RETCON:
- Greystar: Serving over 197 global markets, managing $35.5B in assets, and having completed over $15B in rental housing projects, Greystar is a global leader of rental housing. They focus on property management, investment management, and development/construction while committing to their core values of integrity, respect, and professionalism.
- AvalonBay Communities: An equity Real Estate Investment Trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, and manages multifamily housing. As one of the largest real estate companies in the world, they place emphasis on sustainability and corporate responsibility.
- Pinnacle: The nation’s top third-party multifamily management companies managing 2 million square feet of commercial space and 169,000 residential units. From representing specialists in marketing, accounting, and technology to asset preservation, Pinnacle is built on core values of enhancing resident satisfaction.
- CBRE: As the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, CBRE has secured a spot as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company offering management services in: property, project, and investment.
- RE/MAX: RE/MAX is a well-known international and top performing real estate company. Their agents are among the most productive and collectively sell more real estate at RE/MAX than other real estate companies.
- Newmark Knight Frank: A global leader in real estate advisory offering integrated services and tech-enabled tools for 90 years.
- Marcus & Millichap: Specializing in commercial real estate sales and financing, Marcus & Millichap retain the largest team of investment specialists in the industry.
Between the companies, sponsors, attendees, and essential concepts and topics that will be covered and delivered by experts at the RETCON event, the value that the event will bring is immense. The insight that you will be left with can save you money, help you stay ahead of the real estate technology curve, and holistically enhance and progress your businesses.
Attendance is free, for qualified individuals – qualifications are listed on the RETCON website.