Senior Software Developer
Motili is looking for a Senior Software Developer who loves to build incredible things. This person will be a fundamental member of the Motili Engineering team working closely with product and engineering to help build our world-class products and platform.
LOCATION Denver, CO
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
Imagine a place where super talented and kind humans get together to create a high performing badass team. A place where internet memes, ‘b’ action movies, and a love of great software development is at the core. Welcome to Motili.
We need you to help create first-class web and mobile applications for our users. In this position you’re helping to lay the ground work for the next generation of the Motili platform, you need to be highly motivated, have good communication skills, exceptional development and analytic skills. You will have an opportunity to design solutions, provide technical guidance to the junior engineers, participate in code reviews and actively contribute to the code base. We’re growing quickly so you need to learn fast on your feet and be excited about taking on new responsibility.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Writing clean code with a focus on quality, testability, and continuous delivery.
- Researching new technologies and incorporating them into new systems and products.
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications.
- Being a part of a passionate and collaborative team focused on challenging each other to be better.
- Mentoring junior engineers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CRUSHING IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) OR equivalent experience.
- You are a natural problem solver, have an inquisitive personality, and enjoy the challenge of big problems.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and enjoy working as a part of a team to accomplish goals.
- You are excited by the flexibility and dynamic nature of a startup environment.
BOOM! BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in DevOps, building and maintaining cloud based infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Mobile development experience (Android/IOS)
- SQL development experience (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
Great Pay, Awesome Benefits (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, EcoPass), Excellent Growth and Advancement Opportunities, Downtown Denver (LoDo), Bike Parking, Coffee, lots of coffee.
Motili is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, Motili is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States